₪ ø lll ·o.
Jaime. Scorpio. Somewhere in the Americas. Young mind in an old girl's body. I love my girlfriend, my dog and my big annoying family. I reblog whatever I find to be beautiful, cute or funny. (Mostly Jared Leto, he always seems to fall in one of these categories.)
Food, movies, music, books, and general nerdiness. (SHIT'S MESSY. you've been warned)
Feel free to look around ;) Ask questions if you like, those are welcome, or just generally talk to me... I don't bite... hard.
So, I haven’t seen one of these in a while and (inspired by this one) I thought I would make one. I’m secretly hoping everyone
anyone?is interested in this so that the boys’ tags get a little more action than they’ve been having these days. And also I am really curious to see the different choices from fans here on tumblr.
Note: Change whatever you feel like it or use the time-frame and form you are most comfortable with (photosets/gifsets; photos, audio, text, video post, etc.) Go nuts, please!
Watch me get ignored *cries*
1: Favorite “Take That & Party” Song
2: Favorite Album
3: Anything Robbie Williams
4: Favorite Music video from the 90s
5: Favorite “Everything Changes” Song
6: One Album Cover/Booklet
7: Favorite 00/10s Music Video
8: Dream Set-list
9: Your First TT Memory
10: Anything Jason Orange
11: Favorite “Nodoby Else” Song
12: One TT Interview
13: One TT4 Performance
14: One TT5 Performance
15: Favorite Music Video Outfits
16: Favorite 90s tour outfits
17: Favorite 00/10s tour outfits
18: Anything Mark Owen
19: Favorite “Beautiful World” Song
20: TT song with the most plays on Itunes
21: Favorite TT tour
22: Anything Howard Donald
23: Favorite “The Circus” Song
24: Favorite TT4 Photoshoot
25: Favorite TT5 Photoshoot
26: Favorite “Progress/Progressed” Song
27: One Friendship
28: Favorite B-side Song
29: One broTP/OTP
30: Anything Gary Barlow
[extra]: Your Personal TT Memory/story
APPY 37TH BIRTHDAY, TOMMY HARDY!
You are an emotion, a light. In the time I’ve come to discover you as an actor it has been a journey. From a burgeoning interest in your work, to a blossoming love for you as an individual, my love for you knows no bounds. You are more than an inspiration; you are an example. An example of a good human being, a passionate artist, and a giver of truth. In your work it shows— you are never anything but honest. But even moreso in your interviews, it shows you are simply trying to live a full life to the best of your abilities. And in your own path through life I hope you know, you’ve picked up many stragglers along the way. Knowingly or not. Many of your fans wouldn’t even be able to begin to describe their favorite bit about you because as we all know, you are a walking anomaly. You have been such a blessing in my life the past 3 years or so I’ve come to discover you, and you are everything I aspire to be. I can only hope that one day I can be half of the unabashed, honest, kindhearted, passionate, sensitive, and charitable individual you are. Everyday I am trying. You give me a semblance of hope. So…thank you. For the light you bring, and the lives you save. It is more than just entertainment. You are cherished, you are loved. And I hope your birthday this year is a good one. September 15th, 1977…the day حب came into existence.
Much love…from a fan,
Eggs in a hole…RECIPES
The first time you see it, it can hit you really hard, especially since Sherlock is on a total roll and John delivers the line “please God, let me live” in a way where you can be forgiven for not being sure if it’s serious or snark. It apparently has the same effect on Sherlock, as well.
We never do get any details on how Captain John Watson of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers was wounded in action. But from this exchange alone, it’s clear the situation was extremely serious. He was badly wounded, nearly died, and developed PTSD- Sherlock had himself earlier pointed out that the original circumstances of John’s injury must have been ‘traumatic’, and he meant emotionally traumatic, not just violent and painful. The blunt earnestness of John’s response even trips up Sherlock for a second or two, and he’s just been ranting and raving about not understanding why a woman would care about her stillborn baby after fourteen years. This also works as a tearjerker in hindsight if you recall ‘Please God, let me live’ whenever John is genuinely in physical danger elsewhere in the series.
Pretty much everyone in the room agrees that in your last moments, you would think about the people you love the most. John apparently had no one to think about when he was close to dying. He really must have been lonely even before he returned from Afghanistan.
I hate you for making this post because it’s the best I’ve read on this subject and it hurts.
PHOTO OP: Double Trouble
Love animals as much as we do? Check out explore.org's network of live cams on bears, baby birds, puppies, kittens and more.
- Massage Oil – Coconut oil soothes tired and sore muscles. Add a few drops of essential oils for more effect.
- Athletes Foot – The powerful antifungal properties of coconut oil make it perfect for any fungal infection. Add a few drops of oregano or tea tree oil for more antifungal power.
- Acne – Coconut oil gently fights the bacteria that cause acne. Dab it directly on the offending pimples and watch them shrink.
- Cleanser – Coconut oil makes an effective and gentle cleanser to remove the grime of the day.
- Lice – Coconut oil kills and removes this pesky problem.
- Stretch Marks – Prevent and soften stretch marks from pregnancy with coconut oil for soft and supple skin.
- Warts and Moles – Rub oil into area and cover with a bandage. Rub in fresh oil and place a new bandage each day.
- Moisturizer – Coconut oil is an excellent way to soften and hydrate dry, rough, or damaged skin.
- Face Scrub – Mix coconut oil with baking soda, sugar, or cinnamon and oatmeal for the perfect face scrub and exfoliator.
- Dandruff – Massage coconut oil into the scalp to ease symptoms of dandruff, both itching and flaking.
- Curb Appetite – Take a spoonful before meals to curb appetite so you don’t overeat.
- Wrinkles – Rub into lines, creases, and wrinkles to rehydrate skin and soften those wrinkles away.
- Sore Throat – Dissolve a spoonful in your mouth and let it slowly roll down the throat. This will coat and protect the throat, boost the health of mucus membranes, and fight any infection.
- Ring Worm – Rub coconut oil onto affected area to kill the fungus that causes unsightly ringworm. Add tea tree oil to clear the infection even faster.
- Lip Balm – Coconut oil hydrates and protects lips. Coconut even offers some protection from the sun, about an SPF 4.
- Cold Sore – Coconut oil has antiviral properties that will help the body get rid of the virus that causes cold sores. Rub it on when needed and add a drop of oregano oil to speed healing.
- Lubricant – Coconut makes an all-natural personal lubricant for intimate moments without chemicals.
- Gum Removal – Coconut oil gets the sticky stuff out of hair, carpet, and anywhere else it doesn’t belong.
- Pet Health – Coconut oil can do a multitude of things for pets, both topically and internally. It improves breath, makes for a shiny coat, eases joint problems, cleans ears, gets rid of fleas, and much more.
- Stys/Pink Eye – Rub a small amount of coconut oil on the sty or around the eyes to get rid of these painful and annoying infections quickly.
- Earaches – Earaches, swimmer’s ear, and ear infections clear up fast with a few drops of coconut oil mixed with garlic oil.
- Cradle Cap – Coconut oil is gentle and safe for infants and helps ease the itching, pain, redness, and flaking associated with cradle cap.
- Diaper Rash – Coconut oil can help heal mild diaper rash gently and effectively.
- Bruises – Rub coconut oil into bruised skin to speed healing and watch the bruises fade fast.
- Age Spots – Coconut oil has beneficial effects on any skin blemish. Use it to help fade age spots with powerful antioxidants.
- Shaving Cream – Coconut oil keeps the razor gliding smoothly while leaving skin smooth and soft.
- After Shave – Don’t want unpleasant bumps and rashes after shaving? Coconut oil soothes sensitive skin and promotes healing.
- Toothpaste – Mix 1 part coconut oil with 1 part baking soda and add a couple drops of peppermint oil. This makes a refreshing, natural toothpaste that whitens and cleans without added preservatives, fluoride, sweeteners, or other chemicals.
- Chicken Pox – Ease the itch and encourage healing with dabs of coconut oil. It also works on poison ivy, poison oak, mosquito bites, and other insect stings or bites.
- Yeast Infections – Coconut oil fights these fungal infections internally and externally.
- Makeup Remover – Coconut oil removes oil-based makeup easily, like mascara. It cleans, hydrates, and makes skin glow.
- Conditioner – Coconut oil conditions, strengthens, and repairs hair. Massage it in and rinse it out after ten minutes. A small amount can be rubbed in to dry hair to tame frizz.
- Polish Furniture – Coconut oil gives a protective shine to wood furniture. Just make sure you test it out on a small area to make sure you like the outcome.
- Energy – Coconut oil and its medium chain triglycerides make it an excellent energy source to improve stamina, endurance, or just to give you a boost through the day.
- Deodorant – Mix coconut oil with cornstarch, baking soda, and your favorite essential oils for a natural deodorant that smells fantastic.
- Eye Cream – Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few dabs of coconut oil.
- Eczema – Coconut oil reduces the itchiness, pain, flakiness, and dryness of eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Sunburn – Coconut oil can help prevent sunburn for short exposures. When you burn, it will also speed healing and take some of the sting away. Make sure you wait until all the heat has dissipated before applying it or you trap the heat in. Wait 24 to 72 hours depending on the extent of the burn.
- Hemorrhoids – Coconut oil eases the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids and encourages natural healing both internally and externally.
- Nose Bleeds – Rub a bit of coconut oil in nostrils to fight the dry cracking that can lead to nose bleeds and pain.
- Canker Sores – Dab coconut oil on canker sores to kill infection and speed up healing. Coconut oil is also a far tastier way to treat canker sores than most other methods.
- Toothaches – Coconut oil eases the pain and strengthens teeth. You can mix it with a drop of clove oil to almost instantly relieve pain.
- Acid Reflux – Take a small spoonful with meals to keep acid reflux and heartburn at bay.
- Urinary Tract – Treat urinary tract infections with a spoonful of coconut oil. It may even ease the painful passing of kidney stones.
- Nursing – Coconut oil works great to repair dry, cracked skin, including sore nipples from nursing.
- Alzheimer’s – Some research points to coconut oil as a way to slow the progression of or prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Bones – Coconut oil aids the body in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. Both minerals are important for strong bones and teeth.
- Epilepsy – Coconut oil may reduce the incidence and intensity of epileptic seizures.
- Fitness – Coconut oil boosts energy, increases metabolism, improves thyroid function, and aids healthy weight loss. It is the perfect addition to any workout or fitness regimen.
- Cooking – Coconut oil doesn’t form harmful by-products when heated like most other oils and animal fats. Use it to replace butter, cup for cup in recipes. Sauté, cook, bake, broil, braise, and more using coconut oil as a healthier alternative.